A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Levicoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Levicoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levicoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levicoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levicoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levicoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Levicoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Levicoff practice?
- Dr. Eric Levicoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Levicoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.