A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Levicoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Levicoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levicoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levicoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levicoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levicoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Levicoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Levicoff practice?
- Dr. Eric Levicoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Levicoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.