Dr. Eric Liben MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 20th, 2016
Very easy to talk to. Don't feel rushed. I would recommend him to friends.

August 28th, 2016
If you want a caring Dr who spends the time with you and listens to you, Dr. Liben is the man
Dr Liben cares about all of his patients. He is passionate about what he does. Yes, there are times you may wait to see him longer than you would like, but, when you realize it is because he is giving his undevided attention to the details of your issue and everyone before and after you. He works through his lunch break (when the office should be closed) to try to catch up, taking bites of his lunch in between patients. He thoroughly explains what is wrong or what he believes is wrong and makes sure you fully understand as well, before you leave his office. I have been going to this office since I was 14 yrs old, I have seen several doctors there over the years. Dr. Liben is a class act.

March 21st, 2016
Dr. Liben has been my doctor for years. I am 47 years old and so grateful for him and Georgia. I had a complicated injury and he knew to keep searching because things did not add up. Yes, you might have to wait, but he spends all the time you need, that particular day to help you. He cares!

June 18th, 2014
The Doc is great with great caring but the office staff is both unprofessional and never follow through

July 14th, 2013
Doesn't listen
I had blood work done, had to follow up with the staff to get results. Dr. Liben informed me at one point that he didn't care what I thought or felt. He apparently is able to do his diagnosis without my description of my symptoms.

July 11th, 2013
As far as Dr Liben is concerns, I have no problem with him. He a very good doctor, my problem is with the staff, they have to be one of, if not the worst staff I have come across in dealing with doctors offices. Never reutrns call,never calls back with blood results when they say they will. I had a pre surgery blood test that they were suppose to call me back before the surgery date, they did call with the results but a week after my surgery. I have been with Dr. Liben for almost 20 years and it time for me to look for a new Dr sadly

May 22nd, 2013
The best.
Dr. Liben is the best, his nurse Georgia, she is sweet understanding and is very helpful whenever my mom needs help, love those guys

February 14th, 2012
Dr Liben is a wonderful Dr but the nurse staff is not. I always have to wait too long & then he is constantly interrupted during our appointment. The nurses put you on hold & forget about you so you have to call multiple times to get anything and they always have an attitude.

February 8th, 2012
his staff is totally incompetend
the staff does return phone calls,they leave you on hold forever. i could go on and on but i will only agrevate myself. so lets leave it at that

November 16th, 2011
My family members and I have been seeing Dr. Liben for many years. He is an excellent physician who stops at nothing to determine the right diagnosis and how to proceed with treatment. He asks questions, listens to your response, remembers the medical history of other family members to help with his diagnosis. However, out of everything I mentioned, most of all he cares.

October 26th, 2011
I've been going to Dr. Liben for years. He's not only a doctor to me but a friend as well. He is very concerned about his patients. He's friendly doesn't makeyou feel embarassed, makes you feel at ease when you visit him. I rate him as one of the best doctors you can have. If you have a problem he will find it.

December 13th, 2010
Some of the staff that answers phone sound rushed and annoyed that someone is calling. Can be rude and make patients wait an inordinate amount of time on hold.