Dr. Eric Lieberman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Lieberman?

June 2nd, 2016

Remember how doctors used to be... well, Dr, Lieberman still is. Caring and compassionate... and he listens. I have been a patient for 15 years and hopefully will never have to change.

January 11th, 2015

Dr. Lieberman is extremely bright, kind, informed, well-known,also. I am certainly lucky to have him as my cardiologist, along with Becky Craig, ARNP. I travel 45 minutes to visit this office often, and am so pleased with this doctor and his staff. Thank you.

November 10th, 2014

A First Time Patient with Good Experience

This was my first visit to see Dr. Lieberman. Although I was nervous, the staff & physician warmly welcomed me and put me at ease. Dr. Lieberman spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions and not chastise me for my lack of exercise and good eating habits. I would strongly recommend this practice to anyone in need of a cardiologist. Staff promptly re-contacted me upon blood results with a plan.

December 13th, 2013

highly recommended

very satisfied with both his expertise as well as empathy -

November 7th, 2013

I have recommended him to members of the community that I live in and they have recommended him to their friends. Excellent bed side manner and is a credit to his profession.

November 1st, 2013

It is a pleasure to go to Dr. Lieberman's office. He is not only a dedicated and caring physician; but he truly cares about all of his patients. He takes a pesonal interest and spends as much time as is necessary. I wish all my doctors were as thorough and caring as Dr. Lieberman

November 1st, 2013

Dr. Lieberman is very attentive and caring. He also coordinates our care with other doctors.

CARDIOLOGY TREATMENT WITH DR. E. LIEBERMAN

DR ERIC ;LIEBERMAN HAS CARED FOR MY CARIOLOGICAL NEEDS FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. hE HAS BEEN AVAILABLE WHENEVER I HAVE NEEDED HIM. hE HAS TAKEN THE TIME DURING MY VISITS TO LISTEN TO ME AND INFORM ME OF THE PROTOCOLS NECESSARY FOR MY WELLBEING. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HIM TO MY DEAREST RELATIVE OR FRIEND. I BELIEVE THERE IS NO HIGHER RECOMMENDATION.

October 31st, 2013

If You Want The Best

If you want the best cardiologist then you go see Dr. E. Lieberman. He is always there for me and my family. There are no words that I can write in a review that can express my gratitude and thanks.

October 31st, 2013

Excellent cardiologist. very pleased.

October 30th, 2013

Dr. Lieberman I feel is a concerned caring physician, I feel very comfortable under his care.

July 5th, 2013

Caring, competent and extremely knowledgable

Dr. Lieberman is by far the best cardiologist whom I have ever met. He is articulate, very intelligent, caring and best of all--he is not an alarmist! Many doctors whom I have seen either in their offices or in the hospital have had a very intense demeanor which can be rather frightening to a patient with cardiac problems. Dr. Lieberman's approach is low-key, warm and comforting but based on a high level of astuteness, experience, and intelligence. I would highly recommend Dr. Lieberman to anyone in need of a cardiologist.