Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The BEST Primary Care Doctor around!!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. Limkemann is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet. His "bedside manner" is astounding. He is kind, patient, caring, funny, and he always takes the time to make you feel like you are being heard. I adore that he does not make me feel rushed, insignificant, or uncomfortable.Even if I were to ever move away, I would honestly travel many miles to remain Dr. Limkemann's patient. I have never felt that way about any other doctor before.I also am amazed by the Stetson Hills office/medical staff! I shouldn't be so surprised that these individuals are as awesome as my doctor is (even his wife works there! and she is sweeter than pie!). Everyone is extremely friendly and empathetic.Some quick points for those who don't like paragraphs:*Check-in is fast*Never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes to see the doctor*Appointments usually available on the same day!*If you call and leave a message, they call you back quickly if you requested a call back (and sometimes even when you don't need them to call you back, they do)!!!*I have NEVER had a problem getting prescription refills. They are like, superhero QUICK with getting those called in to the pharmacy!I would bet on any unborn baby's life that you will have one of the most pleasant medical experience should you go to Stetson Hills Family Medicine. (insert a 'less than three' here. :))