A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Lin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Lin practice?
- Dr. Eric Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.