A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Lin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Lin practice?
- Dr. Eric Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons and Fullerton Surgeons.