A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lincoln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lincoln is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lincoln
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lincoln Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincoln graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lincoln has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Lincoln DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Lincoln practice?
- Dr. Eric Lincoln has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lincoln practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons and Macon Orthopedic Surgeons.