A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lincoln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lincoln is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincoln graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lincoln has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Lincoln DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Lincoln practice?
- Dr. Eric Lincoln has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lincoln practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Macon Surgeons and Macon Pediatric Surgeons.