A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lincoln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lincoln is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lincoln
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lincoln Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincoln graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lincoln has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Lincoln DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Lincoln practice?
- Dr. Eric Lincoln has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lincoln practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons and Macon Orthopedic Surgeons.