A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lindvall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lindvall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindvall graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lindvall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindvall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Lindvall practice?
Dr. Eric Lindvall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.