A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lindvall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lindvall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindvall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindvall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindvall graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lindvall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Lindvall DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Lindvall practice?
- Dr. Eric Lindvall has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lindvall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Surgeons.