A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lindvall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lindvall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindvall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindvall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindvall graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lindvall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Lindvall DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Lindvall practice?
- Dr. Eric Lindvall has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lindvall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Orthopedic Surgeons.