A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lipson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lipson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Lipson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Eric Lipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lipson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Pulmonologists, and Lakeland Sleep Medicine Doctors.