Dr. Eric Liu, MD
Dr. Eric Tse-Chun Liu MD is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
601 S Carr Rd
Renton, WA 98055
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Liu practice?
Dr. Eric Liu practices Internal Medicine near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Mukilteo, WA.
See Renton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Liu, Dr. Erik Liu, Dr. Erich Liu