A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Liu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Tse-Chun Liu MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Liu practice?
- Dr. Eric Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Liu practices Internal Medicine near Mukilteo, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Mukilteo Internists.