A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lohse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lohse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lohse, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohse graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lohse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Paul Lohse MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Lohse practice?
- Dr. Eric Lohse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lohse practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, IL.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.