Dr. Eric Lonseth Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eric Lonseth?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2017

Ive been dealing with back pain since i was 22. Every doc wanted to surgery on me, my dad has had 3, but i didnt want that. Dr Lonseth helped me so much. Now i can get injections that help tremendously !

Posted on April 18th, 2017

DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS AWFUL PERVERTED DOCTOR!!!! He has sexually harassed his last FOUR medical assistants & will continue to do so as long as his screwed up practice is running!!!! If you complain about his perversion you get fired!!!! And SHAME ON THE CURRENT STAFF still there allowing him to do so. No respect for others. Shame on all of you!! That is disgusting!!!!

back pain

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I love everything about DR Lonseth unfortunately my insurance was giving me problems so that was the only reason I didn't stay with DR Lonseth the receptionist called me and said that I need to go to another doctor so I need to seen this particular DR I was not happy so I feel that dr Lonseth was one of the best Doctor that I have seen I did get more relief when I was seeing him what I do like about him is that he really cares for his patient and make sure you do feel better so I will be going back to him I just hope my insurance cover anything that I would have to do referring to my back so I recommend DR lonseth to anyone that experience pain discomfort because he is the one who will make you feel welcome he cares and he make sure that you leave the office very happy the only I didn't like the reception at the time that I would go to my appointment and I didn't appreciate her calling me and telling me that I would have to go to a different DR never tired to see if there was anything that they can do help me so that was my issued so I got so upset that I never went back but

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Wasn't satisfied with my visit thus far, however Dr. Lonseth's P.A. was great to talk too

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lonseth for about 4 years. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS FIND ANOTHER DOC. YOUR APPT. COULD BE SET FOR 11AM, YOU GET THERE FOR 10:45 YOU WILL SIT IN THE LOBBY FOR SOMETIMES AN HOUR, THEN YOU FINNALLY GET CALLED TO THE EXAM ROOM WHERE ONE OF HIS ASST. COMES IN TAKES VITALS AND TELLS YOU HE WILL BE IN, IN JUST A FEW MINUTES. THAT FEW MINUTES TURNS INTO 30 TO 45 MINS. THEN HE COMES IN SPENDS ABOUT 5 TO7 MINS. WITH YOU AND HE IS GONE...... ADD UP ALL THOSE MINS. IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!

Long wait

Posted on May 5th, 2015

I was referred by a surgeon who knew him, All part of a network. My wait was about 45 mins before I got to the back. I was seated with my back to the office where the staff is. There were about 5 or more. Talking about patient and calling her names with a waiting room filled with waiting patients. I think it was a woman patient they were talking about because of the words used. They continued to talk and complain about her for about 10 min. I had to wonder if my wait time would have been shorter if they would have actually did work instead of sitting around talking about a patient. Waited another 25 in the room . Dr was nice but I will go else where, the same staff that were loudly complaining about a patient were then smiling at me.

Back pain doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Very caring. Very smart. My wife's doctor. He came highly recommend for back back pain.

Great Dr., Be prepared to wait, some staff are clueless.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr Longseth is an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. At the foremost he IS NOT a pain medicine DISPENSARY. He takes the time to learn about your symptoms, pain pattern and level in order to find the best course if action. This process at times may take several visits, various procedures and medication trial and error. At the least patience is needed and cooperation is expected but the end product is "PAIN MANAGEMENT" or possibly pain reduction. The down side is his office and staff. Be prepared to wait, on average an hour with some visits lasting two plus hours. This can be taxing especially when your suffering from pain. Most of his staff are friendly and competent. Friendliness and a compassionate doctor however to not equate to the problems that come with the staff that are INCOMPETENT. I have personally and have first hand have witness, medication over sites. Only to feel bothersome when you call or arrive to inquire. Sometimes these over sites have caused panicked patients that have horrible withdrawal symptoms begging for medication that should have been prescribed and sent according. If you need procedures or equipment approved be prepared for disappointment. Petra , his office manager is by no measure the most useless and lazy of his office staff. I have personally witnessed and observed Petra lying to patients that have unknowingly shown up for procedures that had not been approved for what ever reasons. These patients had shown up at their respective time for much needed surgery or injections only to be told that they did not have an appointment. After patients further questions and frustration the root of their problem lay within Petra's lack of aptitude and simple laziness to get procedures approved. These incidents have happened personally, in the excessive of eight times, witnessed uncomfortably around twenty times and discussed in Dr. Lonseth waiting room with a plethora of different patients. What Petra lack in competence she makes up for in her ability to be a pathological lier. I've listened to her lie in her explanation of her incompetence to unsuspecting patients (most elderly). Then have patients in the waiting room discuss that they too have had similar issues or excuses from Petra. Having the same problems with the same staff, often pinpoints a serious problem. Most if not all of the patients that I have spoken to have explained that, their problems mostly revolve about this particular staff member. You will have to document your previous care pattern and relate your pain problems with doctor Lonseth. He does have many patients and you could possible fall between the cracks. That being said, he is a good doctor and is a good patient advocate.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

After my first appt I knew that this was not the physician for me. Had to wait 2 weeks to be diagnosed. Not what I expect with today's medical technology. Expect to wait.

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Waited over 2 hours for procedure then 1 & 1/2 hours at follow up appointment. I walked out of follow up appt. No regard for time.

A very good doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2013

He took a lot of time with me. He cured my back ache. Very nice.

Best Pain Doctor in Metairie

Posted on August 10th, 2013

I really like that Dr. Lonseth tried to figure out what's the mater with my back and why I have had back pain for so long. He didn't just give me pills. He sat and listened. It was not my a disc problem that everyone, including my Neurosurgeon, assumed it was. It took 2 epidural steroid injections. Truthfully, while I don't have 100% pain relief yet (closer to 70 or 80%) it is enough for me to keep working and coaching my kids baseball team. Very pleased with the whole thing. Likeable doctor and I give him high marks!