A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lough graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Raymond Lough MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Lough practice?
- Dr. Eric Lough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lough practices Internal Medicine near Venice, FL.
See Venice Internists.