A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lubiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lubiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lubiner, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubiner graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lubiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lubiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan