A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lubiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lubiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubiner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lubiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lubiner, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubiner graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lubiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Lubiner DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Lubiner practice?
- Dr. Eric Lubiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lubiner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Hematologists, and Punta Gorda Oncologists.