A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lubiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lubiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubiner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lubiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lubiner, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubiner graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lubiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Lubiner DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Lubiner practice?
- Dr. Eric Lubiner has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lubiner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Venice, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Hematologists, and Punta Gorda Oncologists.