A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lupoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lupoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupoli graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Lupoli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Lupoli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Lupoli practice?
- Dr. Eric Lupoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lupoli practices Family Medicine near Charlton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellington, CT.
See Charlton Primary Care Doctors.