A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Luy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Luy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Luy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ungos Luy MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric U. Luy practice?
- Dr. Eric Luy has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Luy practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.