A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Altschuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Altschuler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Altschuler, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altschuler graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altschuler has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Matthew Altschuler FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Altschuler practice?
- Dr. Eric Altschuler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eric Altschuler practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA and Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.