Dr. Eric Benson MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2015
Dr. Benson did not listen to what my problem and treated what he felt important. Which was not what he was asked to do. Went to see him for menopause and went for a year with high blood pressure and other problems. He prescribed a medication and when told that it was making me hurt and that I had no energy he stated " it can't be the medician " Finally reminded him of the original problem and then he sent me for additional blood test and had his staff call the next morning to say "stop taking the last medication because it had caused my kidneys for start failing.

February 23rd, 2015
Doctor Benson doesn't really care about you.
I have visited Dr. Benson on a number of different occasions and I always felt that he has very poor bedside manner. He doesn't care for small talk and at times when he asks that you explain what your symptoms are, you get a sense that he's already diagnosed you before you can finish what you're saying. His diagnosis is fast and once he's made it he's already halfway down the hall and on to the next patient. Have a lingering question? You might as well stow it because the guy doesn't want to hear it. Do you want a followup from him to see how you're doing or if you've missed an appointment? Find another practitioner because you're just another number in a heard. Oh, and are you a fatty? Dr Benson doesn't care for fat people. Your weight will be the problem for what ever ails you.

December 2nd, 2014
Good Doctor
I do not know why people are unhappy with him. The few times I saw doctor Benson he listened carefully, answered all questions, prescribed the right medicine that helped me quickly. He was polite, patient and caring just like any doctor should be.

March 4th, 2014
Doesn't care about patients
He is difficult to deal with, even the staff is afraid to ask him questions regarding patient care. Takes days and days to respond, if not weeks. He does not care if patients are treated with the meds they need or not. It all has to be on his time I guess.

April 3rd, 2012
Jerk
This doctor was a real jerk. I cannot believe he is practicing, rather than doing research. He has no business in a caring profession.

September 2nd, 2011
Avoid at all costs
A total waste of my time and money. This guy has no idea what he is doing.

August 5th, 2011
This guy is an idiot.

July 17th, 2009
Good Doc, seems to really enjoy medicine

May 22nd, 2009
This doctor is rude, has terrible bedside manner, and even his nurses don't like him. He never follows up to check to see how you are doing and I have felt like another dollar in his pocket when I've seen him. I have actually REQUESTED NOT to see him when I've made an appointment if I am sick, and if he is the doctor on call (on weekends), I have stayed home and tried to just treat myself with OTC meds just to avoid going in and having him treat me.

March 3rd, 2017