A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berger, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Berger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Eric Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Berger practices Addiction Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Manahawkin Addiction Specialists and Manahawkin Child Psychiatrists.