A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ming Wei Chen MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Eric Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Chen practices Internal Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Upland, CA.
See Fontana Internists.