Dr. Eric Feldman MD Patient Reviews

February 26th, 2016
Lucky to have him as my Doctor!
Doctor Feldman is pure amazing! He is a fantastic listener, spends a lot of time asking question and always remembers things I discussed with him at our previous appointments. Doctor Feldman is just awesome. I feel so lucky to have found him!

December 10th, 2015
The Gold Standard
My wife and I have been working with DR. Feldman for over 3 years. We find him outstanding professionally and treatment effective for our lumbar spine issues. He is attentive and patient. he is the gold standard for Pain Management Physicians

October 15th, 2015
Love Doctor Feldman
Great doc! Amazing experience!

May 4th, 2015
Always makes me feel better!
I always love seeing Dr Feldman. Fantastic Doc!!!

June 5th, 2014
Much improved (from "very disappointed" in my May review)
Dr Feldman called me after finding out how unhappy I was with my initial visit. We had a very long (somewhat uncomfortable) conversation. We cleared up some misunderstandings and miscommunications. It was an awkward but necessary talk to clear the air & get on the same page. We agreed that we both had a bad day & totally clashed. We agreed to start over, now that we better understand each other. He got me back in quickly. This appointment was notably better than the last, save the wait time. (The guy's just too popular for his own good.) So, if you're expecting to get in & out, you're going to be frustrated. If you go in knowing that the earliest you'll get out the door is an hour after your scheduled time (possibly 1.5 hrs), then you'll save yourself the frustration of unrealistic expectations. (That's not just him - that can be a CORE thing. I've been going to the Sun City West office.) Our "do-over" went well. He's busy. It would be nice if he could spend more time, but he obviously made an effort not to rush me out the door, even though it was clear he was backed up. I tried to keep my questions & comments in line with a short time frame and I think it was a decent compromise. I've got multiple & complicated issues. We tried to focus on a small subset. I think we made good progress with an idea of the problem & the right steps toward a plan of action. I feel like he is on board with me in working on this and communicating effectively. I definitely felt more "heard" than I did on my previous visit. The whole feel of the visit was better. I'm glad he took that uncomfortable step of calling me to clear everything up. I look forward to working together to regain a better quality of life. I believe he really does want to do the best he can for his patients. Now that we understand each other, I think we'll do well. I don't know how much success we'll have, but I know I can count on him for an honest assessment and effort.

May 3rd, 2014
Very disappointed
I'd read such wonderful things on here about Dr Feldman that I got the referral and waited 2 months to see him. It was not worth the wait. (Sun City West location) Even though they made it a point to stress that I was the "first appointment" he was nearly 30 minutes past my appointment time coming into the room. He spent as much time looking at his computer as he did looking at me. He was politely argumentative. He did not really look at the documentation I brought nor did he take a complete history or do much of an exam. He got almost belligerent about asking (demanding a concrete answer) as to whether or not I thought I had something "fixable" and I apparently answered wrong since he dismissed me and there was no care plan, diagnosis, or request for follow-up. He basically shrugged, said he didn't know what was wrong or what to do about it and sent me on my way. After all the CORE hype and waiting 2 months, I was stunned. He had access to imaging and other documentation showing problems (including DDD, perineural cysts, syrinx, torn tendons) and he said none of those could be causing pain or problems. I was too stunned to argue. Oh - he did ask if I tried or was interested in medical marijuana. (NO!!!!!) Days later, there is still no record of my visit (in their portal system) so I can't even see what he decided to put down for diagnostic codes. (I had also pointed out to his assistant, Ellen, that their records were wrong on my medications and my drug allergies. I handed her a typed sheet [same one I've handed CORE before, other docs] and they've still not corrected it.) I cannot speak for anyone else's intent, but I have gotten the distinct impression from CORE (one exception) that if you are on Medicaid, you just aren't worth their time. They won't make money off you so they don't want to be bothered. I don't know that that is the case, but that is absolutely how they have made me feel on more than one occasion (more than one doc). I guess you get what you pay for. If you have the misfortune of being unable to work for medical reasons and have to resort to AHCCCS, you aren't going to get help getting back on your feet & out in the workforce. If you have money to burn, people will help you. Sad that people don't see the flaw in that. But, if you have RSD, he can help, so don't let me discourage those with money who may have RSD because he claims he knows what to do with that. Very disappointed. Will no longer believe any CORE hype.

September 20th, 2013
The right guy for your pain!
As a fellow physician, I can tell you that his Dr. Feldman is fantastic. He takes pride in his work and cares so much for his patients. He helped me tremendously. Highly recommend!

April 23rd, 2013
Its a miracle! I can walk again!
I was in so much pain & discomfort before seeing Dr. Feldman. He worked very hard and has really helped ease my pain. I am very grateful and thankful.

December 3rd, 2012
Amazing doctor!
Overall, wonderful experience. Very smart man. Very very good at what he does.

May 30th, 2012
Good Dude, Great Dr.!
Dr. Feldman has been helping me through the most difficult time of my life. I am grateful to have found such an understanding and intelligent Dr. I would recommend him to anyone who is having bona-fide pain issues.

May 24th, 2012
Wonderful experience!
I feel wonderful! Dr. Feldman was able to take care of a pinched nerve in my back. I feel 20 years younger. Seeing him has changed my life. He is a super nice guy too! Thanks Dr Feldman!

May 4th, 2012
A Great caring doctor.
This man trys so hard to make sure you are getting better, and are in no major pain. He will do all that he can to ease your pain and find an answer to your affliction.