Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
waiting on appt.
well once u get past the office which reff from my dr over a month,,,,,,office never did call,,,,,,I have the ref in hand from other dr to them, They need to understand the urgency of a terminally ill patient and make room vs setting them over a month down the road, i had the ref dr referr again today 3 times claiming they just got the ref today yet they mail me a letter well if u have no ref how did I get a letter, I am fighting for my life have some compassion I will prob get neg feedback but honesty is best policy, I called 9 times and had to call a out of town office to get to a human, not good office practice hes prob a fine dr but needs to look at his staff as they rep him and his practice, I can't comment on him personally as of yet Ive read good and bad, But he did grad from Duke and as long as he does me a good job and treats me fairly and with respect is all I care about but office has set me out 3 months for an appt that should have been set in sept at the latest,

September 26th, 2016
Did not care
I am an elderly patient and was referred to Dr. Gabriel by my primary physician and a pain management physician. Dr. Gabriel was rude, did not care about my pain, made me wait, and walked out of the room before I was finished meeting with him. A nurse did not even come in after he left to tell me where to go to check out or even follow up with what I needed to do next. Dr. Gabriel said he could not help me and left the room. Would not recommend in any way!

September 19th, 2016
Great Doctor, poor staff
Great Doctor once you get beyond the appointment staff.

June 14th, 2016
The Best!!! Surgeon and teams(Surgery & Office).

May 19th, 2016
Do your research
Still in terrible pain after a Laminectomy, doc doesn't know what's wrong.

May 18th, 2016
I used Dr Gabriel back in 2012 for neck surgery and then just found out in 2015 I had to have back surgery so in 2016 went back to Dr Gabriel. He is a wonderful surgeon and I fell comfortable with him.

March 14th, 2016
having trouble with a call back for an appointment

November 6th, 2015
Brain Aneurysm
Dr. Gabriel saved my life. 16 years ago tomorrow (11/7/99), I had a ruptured brain aneurysm will vacationing in Branson Missouri. I was flown to a Springfield MO. hospital where I met Dr. Gabriel for the first time. He successfully performed brain surgery to clip the aneurysm. I am alive and well today, due to his skill as a surgeon. I will never, ever forget him!

August 17th, 2015
only person I'd allow to operate on my back...
Love the staff. Doctor is AWESOME and explains and answers everything.

February 6th, 2015
2nd surgery within a year, will only see Dr Gabriel, he repaired L5S1 last year and L5L4 this year, he is the BEST!! In fact I had surgery this Monday and was at work for a conference call Tuesday morning at 9:30!

January 18th, 2015
Chronic Back Pain
I meet with Dr. Gabriel twice. Both times I spent approximately 10 minutes total with him. He hardly said anything and I found him not to be very friendly. My initial appt I brought MRI on my neck which identified two disc fused vertebrate and a bone spur protruding almost touching my spinal cord. This was causing me to loose function of my neck muscles on a frequent basis. I also had chronic back pain due to degenerative disc disease, protruding disc and again bone spurs that cause my right leg to go numb. I was diagnosed by two other Doctors in the past but put off surgery as long as I could. My last appt he read a report on a nerve study he had me do. After scanning the report, he looked at me and old me it was all in my head that I should do physical therapy or a chiropractor. I have Tricare Prime insurance not the best insurance. From the very first visit I got the impression he wasn't very interested in helping me. My diagnosis of Dr. Gabriel is he's all about the money. He got paid two office visits for nothing. I will report this to Tricare ASAP.

November 30th, 2014
tlif fusion
I read the reviews about Dr Gabriel . some good some horrible. I met the guy and trusted my gut. Had triple fusion tlif surgery in Nov 2014. the Dr in my opinion is a genius. after 4 years of chronic back pain due to 2 herniated discs ,trying every song and dance fad offered in lieu of such surgery including chiropractic, epidurals, facet injections, radio frequency ablation , all of which in my opinion are all scams and a complete wasted of time. after Dr Gabriel performed surgery I was walking on the beach in 12 days . tomorrow will be 3 weeks and almost all surgical pain has subsided and all pain I had for the last four years is gone. I thought id never have my life back and in 20 days boom its back. all of the Drs who say surgery is not what you want to do are probably running a scam on you and your insurance company. treat your condition and not the pain. wow Im glad I did . thanks a million Dr Gabriel