Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Haas
Dr. Eric Haas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Haas is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and Park Plaza Hospital. Dr. Haas has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Haas has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eric Haas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Peter Lotze
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Gynecology
Houston, TX 0 mi23
Dr. James Mcbath
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Preventive Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Ali Mahmood
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi13