A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Hill MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Hill practice?
- Dr. Eric Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hill practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists and North Richland Hills Gastroenterologists.