Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Exceptional, highly recommended  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2014

Dr. Johnson is always courteous, highly professional and takes time to answer any questions.

|  show details
Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. Johnson is very rude and does not care about his patients. Doesn't return calls in a timely fashion. He would rather talk about himself and his busy schedule than actually help with your medical issues.

|  He Really Cares  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Johnson is incredible. He's someone who actually cares about me, not just my prescriptions. Even when the wait for him is a little long and he has more patients to see than me, he takes time to help me out and brighten up my day a little. Love to see doctors like him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Johnson for about one year. The staff is very friendly and helpful every time I have gone in. Dr. Johnson is always caring and listens to all of my concerns. Dr. Johnson is a very caring and professional doctor. I would definately (and have) recommend him to anybody. The only issue I have with my visits is the wait time in the front office. I have had to wait up to 25 minutes, but other times I have got in in 5 minutes. I guess the wait time is hit or miss. The 25 minute wait is, however, worth seeing and being heard by Dr. Johnson.

|  Love Dr. Johnson  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

Dr. Johnson takes the time to sit and listen to what I have to say. He is sincere and makes me feel special. My only complaint is that when I do call and leave a message with his office staff, I do not hear back from them for a few days. All in all though, I will continue to go to Dr. Johnson as he seems very knowledgeable and is so very caring. Something that is hard to find these days in this busy world.

|  Love this guy!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

I really enjoy Dr Johnson. The visits are always very positive and the staff is very friendly and know what they are doing. I have been seeing Dr Johnson now for around 7 years. Hope this is helpful!

|  Dr. Johnson Doesn't CARE!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

I have been his patient for about a year. This man will give you a prescription, but obviously doesn't investigate his medicines. If you run into a problem while he is on vacation, better just go to the hospital, because his staff will NOT return calls, and if you complain, then HE doesnt return them either. If I was dying, which I could have been at one point!

|  Unprofessional and uncaring  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2011

Appointment was mid morning and did not see him until lunch time. By that time he was too rushed to answer questions and was more concerned about eating meal a RX rep had provided. Have left his practice and am now happy with an Internal Medicine provider in Lincoln who takes the time to listen.