Dr. Eric Parsons MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017
Rotator Cuff Surgery
Dr. Parsons performed rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder & I am extremely satisfied with the results. He reviewed the MRI results with me, explained how bad the tear was, how the tear would be fixed, answered every question & concern that I had, & reviewed the post-op pictures of the surgery. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Parsons from my very first visit. There wasn't any pressure from him to have the surgery. He was very professional & provided me with all the information I needed to decide if surgery was the route for me. I would highly recommend this doctor & I wouldn't hesitate to consult with him regarding future issues.

May 17th, 2017
I needed shoulder repair had a severe tear. was in theaphy when I fell and then broke my shoulder and had to start over again. total of 6 months. not all healed. would recommend Dr. Parsons for shoulders.

May 12th, 2017
Shoulder reapir
It's been a little over 2 years now since Dr Parsons repaired my right shoulder specifically, rotator cuff and biceps tenodesis after I took a bad fall. Once again I have full range of motion and about 95% of my strength back in my shoulder. I can't say enough about how comfortable and confident I feel as he is still helping me with my arthritic knees. I will continue to recommend Dr. parsons to anyone who needs repairs after a shoulder injury. The Staff at the mentor office went far above and beyond helping me trudge through some tricky insurance issues with a positive attitude all the time!

May 9th, 2017
This was my second surgery for rotator cuff. Dr. Parsons did my other arm 5 years ago. it was so successful I was able to return to playing Senior Softball the next year. My throwing was as good as new. He also repair my sons arm the year before that and he is back playing sports and lifting weights ect... Also his Physical Therapy group is top notch. It is the perfect system to get you back to your normal active life.

May 6th, 2017
Great doctor, he gave me back the use of my arm .
Dr. Parsons did my right rotator cuff surgery just over four years ago. There was massive damage done to it.. He repaired it and I have almost full mobility back. I'm in need of knee surgery in the near future and will be seeing Dr. parsons for this also.

April 12th, 2017
Excellent doctor
Doctor parsons did my rotator cuff two and a half years ago. It was a major tear and today it's better than ever. I am now seeing him for a knee problem. I trust him completely. He talks to you and explained things in terms easy to understand. I would recommend him highly. 100%.

March 20th, 2017
The best doctor
Very very good doctor i would highly and strongly recommend this doctor absolutely one of the best in the business

May 18th, 2016
LONG WAIT.........
Long wait..... Overbooks.... Then wait some more in room.....☹️

January 6th, 2016
Best dr. I ever had. He did rotator cuff surgery and hip replacement on me. He Will be doing a knee replacement on me in the near future. I just love this dr. You don't see that many compassionate dr.any more. They are always in a hurry to get you in and out. He's an angel

April 24th, 2015
Awesome!
Dr. Parsons is an Excellent doctor!! He listens and didn't get impatient when I asked questions. Terrific bedside manner...

July 22nd, 2017