Dr. Eric Parsons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Parsons?

Excellent Surgeon!

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I had a massive rotator cuff tear while playing baseball. Standard repair wasn't an option due to the severity of injury. Dr. Parsons recommended superior capsule reconstruction over a reverse shoulder operation, which was done January 2016 on my left shoulder at age 57. I was off work for 4 months, but after physical therapy, I was able to do my steel worker job and actually play baseball again against doctor recommendations. I'm too stubborn to quit. I knew for years that my right shoulder was torn and I will have that operated on in early 2018 by Dr. Parsons.

Excellent

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Had a very bad right rotator cuff tear. Dr Parsons is an excellent surgeon, wonderful bedside manner, his PT group was amazing!

Rotator Cuff Surgery

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Parsons performed rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder & I am extremely satisfied with the results. He reviewed the MRI results with me, explained how bad the tear was, how the tear would be fixed, answered every question & concern that I had, & reviewed the post-op pictures of the surgery. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Parsons from my very first visit. There wasn't any pressure from him to have the surgery. He was very professional & provided me with all the information I needed to decide if surgery was the route for me. I would highly recommend this doctor & I wouldn't hesitate to consult with him regarding future issues.

Posted on May 17th, 2017

I needed shoulder repair had a severe tear. was in theaphy when I fell and then broke my shoulder and had to start over again. total of 6 months. not all healed. would recommend Dr. Parsons for shoulders .

Shoulder reapir

Posted on May 12th, 2017

It's been a little over 2 years now since Dr Parsons repaired my right shoulder specifically, rotator cuff and biceps tenodesis after I took a bad fall. Once again I have full range of motion and about 95% of my strength back in my shoulder. I can't say enough about how comfortable and confident I feel as he is still helping me with my arthritic knees. I will continue to recommend Dr. parsons to anyone who needs repairs after a shoulder injury. The Staff at the mentor office went far above and beyond helping me trudge through some tricky insurance issues with a positive attitude all the time!

Posted on May 9th, 2017

This was my second surgery for rotator cuff. Dr. Parsons did my other arm 5 years ago. it was so successful I was able to return to playing Senior Softball the next year. My throwing was as good as new. He also repair my sons arm the year before that and he is back playing sports and lifting weights ect... Also his Physical Therapy group is top notch. It is the perfect system to get you back to your normal active life.

Great doctor, he gave me back the use of my arm .

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Dr. Parsons did my right rotator cuff surgery just over four years ago. There was massive damage done to it.. He repaired it and I have almost full mobility back. I'm in need of knee surgery in the near future and will be seeing Dr. parsons for this also.

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Doctor parsons did my rotator cuff two and a half years ago. It was a major tear and today it's better than ever. I am now seeing him for a knee problem. I trust him completely. He talks to you and explained things in terms easy to understand. I would recommend him highly. 100%.

The best doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Very very good doctor i would highly and strongly recommend this doctor absolutely one of the best in the business

LONG WAIT.........

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Long wait..... Overbooks.... Then wait some more in room.....☹️

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Best dr. I ever had. He did rotator cuff surgery and hip replacement on me. He Will be doing a knee replacement on me in the near future. I just love this dr. You don't see that many compassionate dr.any more. They are always in a hurry to get you in and out. He's an angel

Awesome!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Dr. Parsons is an Excellent doctor!! He listens and didn't get impatient when I asked questions. Terrific bedside manner...