A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rothenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rothenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rothenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Mark Rothenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Rothenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Rothenberg practices Psychiatry near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Psychiatrists.