A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Steen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Steen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Steen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Montague Steen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Steen practice?
- Dr. Eric Steen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Steen practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.