A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Vilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vilbert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vilbert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Vilbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Vilbert MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Vilbert practice?
- Dr. Eric Vilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Vilbert practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near State College, PA.
See State College Radiologists.