A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Vilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vilbert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vilbert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Vilbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Vilbert MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Vilbert practice?
- Dr. Eric Vilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Vilbert practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near State College, PA.
See State College Radiologists.