A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric C K Ma MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Ma practice?
- Dr. Eric Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ma practices Internal Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists.