Overall Review

June 30th, 2015
Excellent, Caring, Thorough. I couldn't have been in better hands. I healed Beautifully.

June 3rd, 2014
never been too a dr that didn't keep u waiting and was so pleasant.what a GREAT EXPERIENCE.HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM..

February 15th, 2013
best boobs ever!
i thought dr.mager was great! hes not arrogant nor cold & distant. he gave me exactly what i asked for, natural looking breasts that are proportional to my body. its been 3 1/2 years and no one has ever asked me if i had breast implants done. his bedside manner was great & it was a great experience with him! my boobs are awesome!

September 13th, 2012
Dr. Mager was referred to me by my dermatologist. When I googled him and read the other 2 reviews posted, I was incredibly concerned about having him perform my procedure. after speaking with my brother, who is a physician, he suggested that I not let these ratings/reviews influence my decision on whether to have Dr. Mager perform my procedure. Nevertheless, I researched and sought out other opinions. none of which ever came to fruition because no other plastic surgeon was available because they were all on vacation over the summer. The one office that was able to make an appointment insisted that i didn't need a consultaion - that I should just allow the doctor to cut my face open on my first visit. I just returned home from my second visit/procedure with Dr. Mager. I have you know that his bedside manner was just fine. He has a dry sense of humor and he gets the job done. He answered all of my questions with concern and even offered to biopsy the area again before cutting. that to me doesn't sound like a doctor who just wants money. He returned my phone calls and was readily available to me throughout this process and continued to consult with my dermatologist.And to the woman who had a breast reduction, I had one too. He is correct... you will look better in clothing. And your physician should have told you that insurance usually does cover the procedure so long as you get a second opinion from a doctor that the insurance company sends you to. SO if you are wondering whether or not to see Dr. Mager... I would. His office staff is very warm and welcoming as well.