A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Maier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Maier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Maier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Maier practice?
- Dr. Eric Maier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Maier practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.