Emergency Physician

Downtown Seattle
747 Broadway
Seattle, WA 98122
206-386-6000
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 26th, 2009

Going to the ER is scary, especially when one doesn't know anything about the doctor who will be evaluating the patient. Dr. Mailman came in and immediately we (patient and family) relaxed. He has a confidence that makes it clear that he has significant knowledge and experience and has "seen it all before." In addition to being sharp, he is kind with a sense of humor. He also showed respect for both the patient and our family.

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
by Happy Patient! on Apr 16th, 2008

He's wonderful .. I've only had a couple emergency room visits in my lifetime and meeting with Dr. Mailman at Swedish, Seattle I will always remember. He showed such caring and compassion, and he was very detailed in my diagnosis and explaned it well so that I understood. He took the time to answer ALL of my questions. He was very friendly to my family and made us all feel less stressed considering we were in the emergency room. He was also so accessible, he met with us numerous times making us feel that we were getting the most attentive care we could get.. kudos to this Doc!