A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Makoon-Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makoon-Singh
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Makoon-Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Makoon-Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Mario Makoon-Singh MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Makoon-Singh practice?
- Dr. Eric Makoon-Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Makoon-Singh practices General Practice near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill General Practitioners.