A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Maller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Maller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maller graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Maller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Steven Maller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Maller practice?
- Dr. Eric Maller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Maller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.