A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mankin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mankin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mankin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Robert Mankin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Mankin practice?
- Dr. Eric Mankin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Mankin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.