A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mannes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mannes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mannes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic US and CAT Scan
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mannes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Radiologic Associates of Middletown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Joel Mannes MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Mannes practice?
- Dr. Eric Mannes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Mannes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, CT and West Haven, CT.
See Guilford Radiologists.