A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mansfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Mansfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansfield
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mansfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mansfield, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansfield graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mansfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lemoine Mansfield MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Mansfield practice?
- Dr. Eric Mansfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Mansfield practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.