A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Marchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Marchant, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Marchant, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchant graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marchant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital, Doylestown, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Marchant MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Marchant practice?
- Dr. Eric Marchant has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Marchant practices Plastic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.