Dr. Eric Marchant MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 10th, 2016
love my results!!perfect!

October 21st, 2016
BREAST LIFT
terrible experience that lead to nine surgeries & reconstruction surgery with another Doc. I would advise seeking a Doc that Specializes Specifically in the area you are looking to improve.

October 27th, 2012
Facial Tune-Up
I'm a little over 50 and needed a little facial tune-up. I have had other procedures by Dr. Marchant- breast, liposuction, and even a reconstructive procedure- but I wasn't sure what my facial procedure outcome would be like. I wasn't offered something more than I needed and I'm very happy with my result. Friends on Facebook say I look just like I did in high school. (Really?) So, I guess I still look very much like myself and have fooled them all. I highly recommend Dr. Marchant and think he's just about the best you'll find in the area. My only complaint is that he doesn't offer evening hours and that his latest appointment is like 4 or 5 pm. Otherwise, a job well done- again!

March 25th, 2012
Brow and Eyelid Lift
Brow and eyelid lifts are routine for Dr. Marchant, but once in a lifetime procedures for me. From the healthcare issues associated with my procedures, to the actual outpatient surgery, Dr. Marchant explained every step and encouraged questions. The most difficult part of the whole experience is the healing period. It's hard to envision what one will look like, but each week things got better and the results have been gratifying.Many thanks to Dr. Marchant and to all his associates who made the experience a positive one.

March 24th, 2012
Carol Mendicino - Patient
Over the past 10 years or so, Dr. Marchant has performed numerous procedures on me. I've had laser resurfacing, eyelid lifts, endotine ribbons, a lip implant, botox and Scuptra injections, among other procedures.I have stayed exclusively with Dr. Marchant because he is an excellent surgeon; I have always been very happy with the results. My family and friends constantly remark about how "natural" and "well rested" I look. That's exactly the effect I was after. I never wanted to change any facial features; I just want to stem the effects of aging.In addition, Dr. Marchant is one of the kindest and most caring individuals I know. His office and nursing staff have become my friends over the years. I give Dr. Marchant the highest possible recommendation. He is a first-rate surgeon and compassionate human being.

March 9th, 2012
Horrible results
Do NOT let this man touch your face.. even after 'corrective surgery' because of his 'botched' work, face will never be the same. Do NOT let him talk you into a 'cheek pad lift' which broke after leaving hospital. BIG hole behind my ear as well because, as he stated , ''he had problems with that side of my face'' during facelift ! Terrible scars, permanent damage. If I could sue, I would.

December 22nd, 2011
Good, but not good.
Very pleased with tummy tuck, very upset with brow lift.