A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Margolis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Judd Margolis MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Eric Margolis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Margolis practices Urology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Bloomfield Urologists.