Dr. Eric Mariotti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Mariotti?

Breast Augmentation

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Mariotti is absolutely amazing! He is compassionate, honest and caring. I could not be happier with my results!

#Fab@50

Posted on October 16th, 2015

After raising 5 beautiful children, I was ready to get my body back, so to prepare for my 50th birthday next year, I decided to do a mommy makeover. Dr. Mariotti came highly recommended to me from a friend and I knew when I sat down for my initial consultation that I could trust my care to him. Dr. Mariotti has given me more than I could have ever dreamed of. It’s been approximately 3 months since Dr. Mariotti performed a breast lift, lipo, and tummy tuck on me and I’m not ashamed to say that I look and feel fabulous! For the first time in decades, I can purchase dresses with plunging necklines or halters and not be worried about finding the right bra. The “girls” are perkier than they’ve ever been and not only that, I recently wore a top that exposed my cute new belly button. From his amazing staff, to his wonderful assistant, Kim, I have been nothing but pleased with their professionalism and warmth. Dr. Mariotti is more than a surgeon. He really makes dreams come true!...Oh yeah, I purchased my first bikini for my 50th birthday cruise next summer. Thanks to Dr. Mariotti and his amazing office and surgical staff!

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr Mariotti is the perfect combination in a surgeon. He is so talented in his skill set that you would expect him to be unwilling to invest time with each patient. It was such a great surprise to not feel rushed with my questions and for him to be so kind as he answered them. He only hires the best staff as well. His PA Kim is a pro and so nice as well. Kristina and Audrey are lovely to deal with and help the office run smoothly.

47 years old 5 Boys tummy tuck = Happy

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I had tummy tuck , muscle repair , lipo best outcome ever . I recomend Dr . Mariotti to the fullest

Posted on June 10th, 2013

After consulting with four plastic surgeons in my desire to have a facial plastic surgery and still not feeling confident enough to actually go through with it, I was referred to Dr. Eric Mariotti. It took only one meeting with him to know that I had found the doctor I wanted to perform my surgery. From the minute I walked into his office and was greeted by his warm and caring staff to when I left after the consultation, I had no hesitation in moving forward to have Dr. Mariotti do the surgery. During the consultation with Dr. Mariotti, I immediately felt at ease due to his knowledge and professionalism and his ability to connect with me on a personal level. He took the time to explain the procedures he felt were necessary to give me the natural looking facelift that I desired. Not only is Dr. Mariotti an incredible surgeon, his warm, down-to-earth manner reassured me that I had made the right choice. From my initial consultation to where I am now at four months post op, I experienced excellent care. Dr. Mariotti's superb surgical skills gave me exactly what I had hoped for - a beautiful new face that looks completely natural and refreshed. Another reason I am so pleased with my overall experience is Dr. Mariotti's Certified Physician Assistant, Sarah Kaplan; she is truly amazing. As my surgery date grew closer, I became a bit anxious about what to expect. I would send Sarah emails with questions that would pop up and always had my answers in a timely manner. She guided me through pre-op questions and post-op recovery. She is a true professional who balances her skills with compassion and warmth. Dr. Mariotti, Sarah Kaplan, and his entire staff are a great team who offered me the support I needed to feel confident in my decision to have cosmetic surgery. I am so thrilled with the results and how easily things went from start to finish. Dr. Mariotti tells me I am always smiling, and that is because I have a good reason to smile - my face looks fantastic and it is because I found the best plastic surgeon in the Bay Area - Dr. Mariotti!

Dr. Mariotti is the BEST!

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Dr. Mariotti is the best! His office is clean and beautiful, his staff is friendly, and they all know what they are doing. From the first phone call, to my consult, my pre-op, surgery, and many, many post-op appointments, nothing could have gone better. It was top notch the whole way through. Dr. Mariotti and Sarah Kaplan are so caring and attentive that they feel like family. They are both so good at what they do. Dr. Mariotti is a total perfectionist and has a keen eye for figuring out exactly what you've got and how he can make it exactly what you want. The consults are thorough and every question and concern is addressed. He truly puts your best interest at heart and advises you to get your best result. He is so good at what he does. I could not be happier and have already sent my best girlfriends in to him because when you find something wonderful.... you want to share it. ;)

Tummytuck !!

Posted on May 26th, 2012

I got a tummytuck in Nov/2011 ... I love my new belly button and flat tummy. Dr. Mariotti is amazing. His work , staff and all of the above to my Exsperiance I would refer him 100x over. That's how much he's changed my life for the better !!!

Highly recommend With 5 stars

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

I had a very positive experience with Dr Mariotti and his amazing staff. I was recommended to him by a friend in my Mom's group and she spoke very highly regarding Dr Mariotti, as a few of her friends were/are patients of his and were all impressed with the work that he has done. I met with two other plastic surgeon's prior to meeting Dr Mariotti and by far had no doubt in my mind that Dr Mariotti was the one to go with. My surgery was last week and I feel great. His staff (Christina, Deborah, Dominique and Sarah ) are ALL so warm and welcoming too. Another thing that Dr Mariotti does not do is try to recommend other surgeries that you might need. He only listened to what I wanted done and didn't try to sell me a whole mommy makeover package. I have to say, the other surgeon that i interviewed did quite tge opposite. I highly recommend Dr.Mariotti and am optimistic that you too will be pleased with him.

Go to Dr. Mariotti

Posted on April 7th, 2011

After having my son I breastfed and along with my breast shrinking down after being done with breastfeeding, I lost quite a bit of weight becoming smaller than I was before I had gotten pregnant. The weight loss and enlarging then shrinking of my breasts made them flat and saggy. I was referred to Dr. Mariotti by a friend and asked around before my consultation to see if anyone else recommended him. I heard nothing but good things and felt confident in my decision to schedule an appointment. The first thing that I noticed was Dr. Mariotti has a WONDERFUL staff; they are all very welcoming and professional. Dr. Mariotti was equally as wonderful as his staff and very informative at my appointment. I visited a couple of other plastic surgeons prior to making my decision and there wasnt a question in my mind that I wanted Dr. Mariotti to do my breast augmentation. My pre-operative appointment was a great experience as well and had very little anxiety leading up to the surgery because I had all of my questions and concerns addressed way before my surgery took place. The day of my surgery I was of course a little nervous but only because I had never had anesthesia or any kind of surgery. The surgery facility had a great staff and clean waiting and pre-op areas. Dr. Mariotti and the anesthesiologist both came in and spoke to be prior to the surgery and put me at ease so that I wasnt anxious going into the operating room. From what I remember waking up in the recovery room, the nurses were very attentive and seemed to genuinely care about how I was doing. I felt good after a couple of days and felt back to normal by day 10, the only thing that was difficult was picking up or reaching for things. All of my post-operative appointments were again very informative and I was very happy with the care that I continued to receive after my surgery. I couldnt be more excited with my results and barely being able to see my scars is a HUGE plus!! I would recommend anyone who is thinking about having some kind of plastic surgery to go and see Dr. Mariotti. I hope my experience helps with you finding your plastic surgeon.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I had an augmentation and a mini lift. The Dr Mariotti and all his staff were great. The time that they take before and after the surgery really show that they care. They treat me as if they have known me for years. I was refered by a friend, and I will refer anyone I know looking to have casmetic suregery as well. I just had my 1 yr check up and am already looking forward to using Dr Mariotti for a Tummy Tuck in the future.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015