Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Marks
Dr. Eric Marks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camarillo, CA, with another office in Beaumont, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marks is affiliated with Memorial Herman Baptist Hospital, Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital and Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Marks has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eric Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camarillo, CA.
Dr. Alison Kim
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Camarillo, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Rachel Mory
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Camarillo, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Omega Edwards
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Camarillo, CA 0.01 mi11