A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Marks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Marks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan