A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Marler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Marler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Marler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Providence Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric De Montmollin Marler MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Marler practice?
- Dr. Eric Marler has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Marler practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists.