Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Marler
Dr. Eric Marler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with other offices in Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marler is affiliated with Providence Hospital Northeast, St. Francis Hospital Downtown and Providence Hospital. Dr. Marler has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Marler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eric Marler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Richmond Allan
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi32
Dr. Hilary Evans
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi28
Dr. Christa Mccann
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi14