Dr. Eric Marler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Marler?

Dr. Marler is Excellent!

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Marler has been my physician for over 16 years. He is caring, knowledgeable and thorough. Simply, he is the best internist. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Marler to anyone looking for an experienced doctor who really knows his stuff!

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Dr marler was my doctor in Spartanburg he is a very good dr would recommend him highly

Mrs.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. Marler always has time to answer any questions I have. He has taken the time to talk to me when I was a little depressed over the loss of my sister recently. I had a skin problem last year that all the specialist said they didn't know what it was, he said he didn't know either but he tried to help me with it and he did get it cleared up and it has not returned, The other dorctors simply said they didn't know and did not try to help me with it. I do recommend him to everyone.

Posted on July 12th, 2015

Dr Marler has been a blessing to my family. He truly cares about the well being of his patients. I would strongly recommend Dr Marler if you are looking for the very best in a caring medical provider for you or your family.

Dr Marler is the Best!!

Posted on July 9th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Marler for several years now. I have followed him around the state to each new practice when he moves. I travel an hour and a half to see him and he is definitely worth the time. He listens, he actually listens to me and believes me when I explain my symptoms. I have been to so many doctors that don't listen or don't seem like they care. Dr. Marler is not one of those. He cares. I will follow him where ever he goes.

Dr. Marler

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr. Marler is a kind and compassionate physician. He is interested in his patient's physical and mental well-being. He spends plenty of time with you and answers all your questions. I have great confidence in his diagnostic abilities. Whenever he has needed to send me to a specialist, I have always been pleased with the quality of the specialist's care. I am very glad to have him as my doctor.

President Palmetto Educators Insurance Inc.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Marler is the best! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a family physician . I thank God for doctors like him, who not only exceeded my expectations in caring for my physical health but also make that personal connection that is so rarely found in todays world. Due to my health situation I've seen a good many doctors in the last few years, so take it from someone who knows you won't find a better family physician.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I discovered Dr. Marler in Columbia, SC and have followed him to the two other practices he has chose to practice(Spartanburg and Greenville). .You will never meet another physician that will apply such sincere compassion and intellect in the care of their patients. He listens and always empathetically makes sounds decisions in his assessments. In today's society most professionals have lost touch with the core of any successful career, customer service........Dr. Marler is the essence of superb service to all his patients.

A doctor that cares

Posted on July 8th, 2015

If your looking for a doctor like our parents use to have the one who cares goes the extra mile then you found him! I'm a big guy who never feels sick can do anything but my body won't cooperate I can give you a million reasons why to use Dr Marler but I'll go with the latest I'm having trouble breathing been to lung specialist been out on all different medicines recently while at Dr Marler office I had a bad coughing fit and trouble breathing well he sent me straight over to St.• Francis for a CT of my lungs and other tests the next day, not only did Dr Marler stay to way after his office closed up to make sure I was ok but next morning had his nurse call to make sure I was ok! When Doctor Marler moved from Spartanburg to Greenville I could have just used a doctor in his practice but I rather drive 45 minutes to a doctor who cares and goes the extra mile then drive ten minutes and just be a dollar sign! Take the chance he is great!

My Experience

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Marler is a highly qualified care giver that saved my life. He spends extra time with his patients to explain the hard to understand medical information in a way we can all understand. I highly recommend him as your primary doctor.

Most caring, thorough Dr. in SC.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

He is with out a doubt the most thorough Dr. I have ever seen in my 56 years on earth. He is now at St. Francis Primary Care Downton Greenville,SC. If you want a Dr. that cares about you and listens to everything you say, see Dr. Eric Marler.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Marler was my physician when I lived in South Carolina. In my opinion, he was top notch. He found the right prescriptions that would help me with blood pressure and cholesterol issues. His professionalism was great. I definitely recommend him.