A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santos Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santos Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santos Eric Martin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Santos E. Martin practice?
- Dr. Santos Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Santos Martin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Hematologists, and Newark Pathologists.