A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santos Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santos Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Santos E. Martin practice?
Dr. Santos Martin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, Medical Genetics, and Blood Banking near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Hematologists, Newark Oncologists, Newark Geneticists, and Newark Pathologists.