A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Massanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Massanyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Massanyi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Massanyi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Z Massanyi MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Z. Massanyi practice?
- Dr. Eric Massanyi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Massanyi practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Canton, OH.
See Youngstown Urologists.