2.5

Mild mannered, lots of follow-up, takes his time show details Mild mannered, lots of follow-up, takes his time
Jul 1st, 2016

Dr. Matthews has worked with me quite a bit over the last couple years for various health issues. He encourages asking questions and takes time to explain everything thoroughly. He is extremely mild mannered, easy to talk too. Knowledgeable of up to date technological resources which can make communication easier.

I should file a report with the medical board. show details I should file a report with the medical board.
Jun 25th, 2016

He dismissed me as a hypochondriac. He ignored major health issues that my new doctor was absolutely shocked by. Had I remained his patient I would be dead.

Poor doctor show details Poor doctor
Dec 15th, 2014

His bedside manner is awkward and he doesn't really pay attention to his patients and their needs. He is arrogant and caught up in the power of being a doctor to really give patients the care he needs. Honestly, I thought he was great at first but really he's a horrible doctor.

After careful consideration show details After careful consideration
Nov 21st, 2014

Dr matthews is good in the aspect that he doesn't just push meds however he doesn't have the follow through needed to take care of people with more serious health issues and I personally wouldn't recommend him as a PCP.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Sep 11th, 2012

I couldn't recommend a doctor more than I recommend Dr. Matthews. His caring and manner are excellent. He is down to earth and willing to share information. He doesn't push pills and genuinely cares about his patients.