A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Maur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Maur is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Maur, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maur graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Maur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Evan Maur MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Maur practice?
- Dr. Eric Maur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Maur practices Emergency Medicine near Coal Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Coal Township Emergency Physicians.