Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  WHY COULDN'T I GET MY PROPER SCRIPT FOR PSA TEST ?  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2014

Dr. Mayer is wonderfull doctor. I sure will miss him. Each visit was well worth the travel. I felt very comfortable with this assesments. I begged and beseached his office help to send me the correct prescription to send to the lab so I could have my psa test done. I am not in Pennsylvania. Lab never did get psa prescription. I called and called and left messages----to no avail.

|  Legal Secretary  |  show details
by Robbin Wehrenberg on Feb 25th, 2013

His diagnosis and prognosis were easily understood because of his outstanding courteous bedside manner. I immediately felt calm the moment he starting explaining my condition. On the date of surgery he greeted me, explained everything again, I was confident, and had my surgery in an operating room that is one of two in the entire United States with special technology and equipment. I could not have had better care or a better result. He is simply the best surgeon and his staff both at the hospital and in his office are second to none.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

His bedside manner very good. I feel very comfortable talking to him. I never feel any question is stupid. He is just a very nice,very knowledgeable doctor in my opinion.