Urologist
Video profile

by Charlie Allio on Mar 10th, 2015

A very caring doctor who will take the time to listen and cares about his patients.

Jan 15th, 2015

I am a physician and I can say that the office, bed side manner and treatment is what I like to see in a professional doctor. Nice guy. Very smart. Spent a considerable amount of time discussing treatment options with me. Very highly recommended.

WHY COULDN'T I GET MY PROPER SCRIPT FOR PSA TEST ? show details WHY COULDN'T I GET MY PROPER SCRIPT FOR PSA TEST ?
Mar 26th, 2014

Dr. Mayer is wonderfull doctor. I sure will miss him. Each visit was well worth the travel. I felt very comfortable with this assesments. I begged and beseached his office help to send me the correct prescription to send to the lab so I could have my psa test done. I am not in Pennsylvania. Lab never did get psa prescription. I called and called and left messages----to no avail.

Legal Secretary show details Legal Secretary
by Robbin Wehrenberg on Feb 25th, 2013

His diagnosis and prognosis were easily understood because of his outstanding courteous bedside manner. I immediately felt calm the moment he starting explaining my condition. On the date of surgery he greeted me, explained everything again, I was confident, and had my surgery in an operating room that is one of two in the entire United States with special technology and equipment. I could not have had better care or a better result. He is simply the best surgeon and his staff both at the hospital and in his office are second to none.

Nov 10th, 2009

His bedside manner very good. I feel very comfortable talking to him. I never feel any question is stupid. He is just a very nice,very knowledgeable doctor in my opinion.