A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrath
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric McGrath, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McGrath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J McGrath MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Eric McGrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric McGrath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.