A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric McGrath, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McGrath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGrath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans