A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrath
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGrath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric McGrath, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McGrath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J McGrath MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Eric McGrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric McGrath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.